Thursday 4 February 2016

Beauty Products I'm loving in 2016

Hey my lovelies! As of lately I have been experimenting with various new beauty products, as well as those I have loved for awhile. In this post I'm looking forward to sharing these products with you! I have an incredibly wide variety of different products that I'm just ecstatic to share with you, and I look forward to hearing your opinions and about the products that you've been loving so  far in 2016!


Beauty Products I'm Loving in 2016


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I had thought about trying cleansing water for awhile, mainly to just clear my face of make up. Since trying the product I would honestly never use anything else for this, it's perfect for cleansing your face and just making your skin look and feel perfect.


Rogue Love by Rihanna 

This is my absolute favourite perfume., the scent is the most divine scent that my nostrils have ever encountered, it's the perfect combination of everything that you could ever want in a perfume. The scent is so perfect, it smells floral, it reminds me of falling in love, it's just the most girly and loveliest smell ever. I highly recommend this perfume and I fully believe that I'm going to be in love with this scent for the longest time. 

Soap and Glory Mist you madly body spray 

This beautiful scent is just a lovely little mist spray that is absolutely perfect for everyday use. To be honest, you don't need to use a lot of this because the moment you spray that divine mist you're going to smell incredible, the best part is it lasts for AGES.

Maybelline New York's Baby skin lightweight primer

I never, ever wear make up without primer, and for a good few years now I've been switching up my primer every time I run out, mainly because I've been finding it difficult to find the best one for myself, for my skin, and I am so happy to finally say that I have found the one! The baby skin primer is just absolutely perfect, I cannot fault it one little bit, it erases my pores and makes the application of my make up absolutely glorious.

Max Factor Face Infinity 3 in 1 Foundation in Natural

I'm liking Max Factor foundations a lot lately, but this is the first time I've ever tried this specific one. The colour natural in this foundation is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. I always find it quite difficult to find a foundation that works for me, that does everything that I need it to. Covers my bags. Covers my overwhelming rosy cheeks. Evens my skin tone. Makes me feel confident. I have to be honest with you right now and say that Max Factor is doing an absolutely fantastic job with providing make up that does what I need it to do. Bravo!

Rimmel London lasting finish concealer in Ivory

This is a lovely little tube concealer that is incredibly perfect for getting rid of little blemishes and dark circles, whilst still looking natural. I've used various different concealers with various different applicators and I have to admit that just applying this concealer using my finger tip has given me a better result than any other concealer, ever!

Maybelline New York's Brow drama pomade crayon in Dark Blond

My hair has gotten darker over the years, whereas my eyebrows have just kind of stayed incredibly light, and I say, NO MORE! This crayon is perfect for doing what I want a brow crayon to do, and that is just to fill in my brows a touch and add a bit of a darker tone to them.

Rimmel London extra super lash mascara in Black

I've found this to be the best mascara for me, it actually makes my lashes look thicker and longer, which is definitely what I need. 

Maybelline New York's lasting drama eye pencil in black 

Everyone needs a good eyeliner, it's not usually too hard to find a good one to be honest. I just love how this one makes my eyes look, it's the perfect little eye pencil. 

Maybelline New York's master ink liquid eyeliner in Matte Black

I've just began doing my own liquid eyeliner, yes I'm still the the stage of repeatedly poking myself in the eye, but I never claimed to be an expert! This is the first liquid eye liners that I have used properly, and by properly I mean that I haven't gave up in the first 5 minutes. haha! I love how this looks when applied, I've found is so easy to apply, which is perfect for someone who's useless at applying it. 

Rimell London's Kate lipstick in Nude 48

This is my favourite lipstick! It's just a lovely, natural colour that reminds me of autumn and I have nothing else to say about it, it's just beautiful.

Maybelline New York's colour drama lip pencil in 520 Light it up 

I have ALWAYS used a red lipstick, it makes me feel like a million dollars,  but every time I try a new one I find that it's just too wet, they just never stay on my lips for more than a few hours, and I was completely fed up with redoing my lipstick ALL OF THE TIME!  This lip pencil or crayon, whichever you'd like to call it, is the best red lipstick that I have ever used. It's not wet, it doesn't stick to your partners face when you kiss them, and it actually stays on for the entire day!

What are your favourite beauty products at the moment? Share in the comments, I'd love to hear your thoughts!


xx





2 comments:

  1. I love using the Soap & Glory body spray! I've been using it so much on casual days in the house or to go to the shops. I can't get enough of it haha

    chloedanielle.co.uk

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally use it every single day, I probably over use it to be honest, but I absolutely love it! X

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric