Monday 1 February 2016

Chapter Two: February


Chapter Two: February


Hello there beautiful February, it's nice to see you. Can you believe that we're in February already? January has completely flew by!

I have to admit that after a very stressful beginning to January, but lovely end, I am quite happy to see February, I'm looking forward to seeing what delightfulness it brings my way. 


January Goals

1. Prepare for the big move. I'm all moved in! Preparation for this took FOREVER, but I got it done, I got everything moved, and i got the house sorted. I'm so relieved.  

2. Enjoy working. Nope, nope, and nope.

3. Celebrate my Birthday in style. I've had the most perfect Birthday ever this year, I have been completely spoilt. 


4. Read 2 books. Check, and check! The Bazaar of Bad Dreams, and Girl online

5. Watch at least 25 films. We have watched way too many TV shows to even nearly complete this challenge. This month we managed to watch The Lost World: Jurassic Park, The Revenant, Acacia, From The Shadows, The 5th Wave, and Poltergeist. We're now going to have to try harder to watch more in February, but we did watch The Walking Dead season 5, Supernatural seasons 9, and 10, OZ season 6, American Horror Story season 4, Pretty Little Liars, season 6.


February Goals

1. Clear my overdraft. I've been stuck in a student overdraft for the past 4 years, and it's just to painful to think about. I'm nearly halfway to clearing it now though, and I'm hoping to get that done this month.

2. Shopping freeze. I need to begin to save, save, and save! There are so many things that I want to do, so many beautiful places I want to visit, and I really need to start saving so that we can live a wonderful life.

3. Read 2 books. I'm hoping to read at least 24 books this year, that's two a month, although I would love to surprise myself by completely annihilating that goal. 

4. Watch 25 films. I love movies, but I want to make sure I watch as many as humanly possible, so this year I'm aiming to watch AT LEAST 300 films, hopefully a lot more. 

5.  Enjoy working. Find a job that I truly enjoy. I know now more than most that I'm really not going to be able to work to my truest potential in a career that I just don't enjoy, I need to find a reason to look forward to getting up for work in the morning.

6. Be happy.

What have you got planned for February? 


2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of this post. I need to get into setting my own monthly goals!X

    www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly helps me so much, I doubt that I'd achieve anything if I didn't do these haha! X

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric