Saturday 20 August 2016

My Reading List


Ahhhhhhhh! Books.

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapons in the world."

I give you my reading list! A list of books that will send you into a new world, and I'm looking forward to sharing my progress with this list.

Kathy Reichs - Temperance Brennan
  • Deja dead
  • Death du jaur 
  • Deadly decisions 
  • Fatal voyage 
  • Grave secrets
  • Bare bones
  • Monday mourning 
  • Cross bones
  • Break no bones
  • Bones to Ashes 
  • Devil bones
  • 206 Bones
  • Spider bones
  • Flash and bones
  • Bones are forever
  • Bones of the lost
  • Bones never lie
  • Speaking in bones
  • The bone collection

Kathy Reichs - Virals Series
  • Virals 
  • Seizure 
  • Code
  • Exposure
  • Terminal
  • Trace Evidence 
Jeff Lindsay - Dexter series
  • Darkly dreaming Dexter
  • Dearly devoted Dexter 
  • Dexter in the dark
  • Dexter by design 
  • Dexter is delicious 
  • Double Dexter
  • Dexters final cut
  • Dexter is dead
Dan Brown - Robert Langdon Series
  • Angels & Demons
  • The Da Vinci Code
  • The Lost Symbol
  • Inferno
The Selection Series
  • The Selection
  • The Elite
  • The One
  • The Heir
  • The Crown
...and the rest!
  • Billy and Me
  • Christmas with Billy and Me: A Short Story
  • You'e the one that I want
  • Dream a little dream
  • Dream a little Christmas dream
  • The fault in our stars
  • Looking for Alaska  22/08/16
  • The Abundance of Katherines 
  • Dakota Days 
  • War and Peace
  • Great Expectations
  • The Time Machine
  • War of the Worlds
  • Twenty thousand leagues under the sea
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice zombies
  • Emma
  • If on a winters night a traveler
  • Lolita
  • The Odyssey
  • Anna Karenina 
  • To kill a mocking bird
  • Wuthering Heights
  • Mobydick
  • The catcher in the rye
  • Lord of the flies
  • Crime and Punishment
  • A tale of two cities
  • The count of Monte Cristo
  • A Christmas carol
  • Strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
  • Dracula
  • The Picture of Dorian Grey
  • The Diary of a young girl
  • The wind in the willows
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Jane Eyre
  • Jurassic Park
  • The Lost World 
  • One flew over the cuckoos next
  • Persuasion 
  • A Sconner Darkly
  • A Clockwork Orange
  • The Establishment
  • Catch 22
  • Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
  • The Silmarillion
  • The Alexiad 
  • 1984
  • Animal Farm
  • The forever series 
  • Along came a spider
  • Sphere 
  • The old man and the sea
  • For whom the bell tolls
  • A farewell to arms
  • Slaughterhouse 5
  • Fahrenheit 451
  • Train Spotting

What's on your reading list at the moment?
Leave suggestions in the comments!





4 comments:

  1. I'm such a bookworm. I understand this post on a spiritual level. I've read at least 10 of these!

    S .x ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I'm so excited to get reading, I've already made my way through one book. I just know that the more I complete, the more I'll add to the list, which is just wonderful!

      Should have called it the never ending reading list haha

      xx

      Delete
  2. What would you says the best one? I'm always looking for new reads
    http://itsatashathing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't possibly answer that until i have read them all, this is a compiled list of all the books I want to read, plus those that I have been advised to read.

    I'm most excited to make a start on the Temperance Brennan series, but that's because Bones is one of my FAVOURITE shows!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric