Tuesday 30 August 2016

Rome Bucket List



Rome Bucket List

Rome is not like any other city. It's a big museum, a living room that shall be crossed on ones tiptoes. - Alberto Sordi

Hello lovely readers! As most people know, I'm a lover of all things lists, especially those of the bucket variety. So I've came here today to share with you my Rome bucket list that will be full of all the wonderful things I hope to do whilst in the beautiful city.



Colosseum




Pantheon



Vatican Museums




Trevi Fountain


Spanish Steps




Roman Forum




St. Peter's Basillica 


Sistine Chapel


Piazza Navona 


Palatine Hill




Castel Sant'Angelo 


Capitoline Hill


Catacombs of Rome



There are actually sooooooo many more places that I need to visit when in Rome, but I'm sure I'll have PLENTY of pictures to share with you of all the beautiful places I've visited.



Have you visited Rome?

What was your favourite part?

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to go to Rome and these would be the exact places I want to go... I'm hoping to go next summer because my friend went this summer and really enjoyed it so it's been moved up my to-be-visited list!!
    Lovely blog, I really need someone to teach me how they get their blogs looking so good, mine's just the generic blogger one....
    Anyway, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to go to Rome there's just so much to see! I'll definitely have a post up once I've been with lots and lots of pictures and maybe a video too xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric