Wednesday 17 October 2018

Mr and Mrs Barrow




May I present to you Mr and Mrs Barrow!

“Now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the great story no one on earth has ever read, which goes on forever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.” - C.S Lewis

On the 21st July 2018 one of my oldest friends said “I do” to her soulmate and now husband. The wedding was held at the most beautiful venue and was more perfect than I could ever explain, the entire day was as if we were living in a real life fairy tale. From the stunning decor to one of the best live bands I’ve seen in a long time. From the beautiful dresses to the gorgeous food. This day absolutely took my breathe away and I couldn’t be happier for Mr and Mrs Barrow.



















Congratulations again to one of my favourite couples



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric