Thursday 25 September 2014

Day Twenty Five: Introducing Miss Stacey Williams!

Sept 25th: Grab a guest post! Swap blogs with someone, and share about anything. :)

Hello, I am Stacey Williams, and I am Ashleigh's best friend…yes, the one she talks about in most blogs ;) I have been invited to host my own blog on Ashleigh's page for the #blogtemberchallenge :) I will now tell you some things about me..




I am currently


reading I'm reading Billy & Me by Giovanna Fletcher. Its a lovely story about a girl who lives a shallowed life in a small village, before finding love with a handsome movie star and moving to London. I'm about two thirds of the way through this book and have to say, it's pretty amazing! I also think it's a coincidence that Ashleigh and I are both reading Giovanna Fletcher books, but then again, she is an amazing writer.


watching I'm currently watching season 8 of Doctor Who. We're only a few episodes in, but I think this season is turning out to be something special. It's definitely the best writing we've had for a while. When I first heard that Matt Smith was leaving Doctor Who, I was heart broken. His performance as The Doctor was simply breathtaking to watch, and I honestly never thought I'd like seeing anyone else play the role. But I have to say, Peter Capaldi is doing a pretty good job! He had big boots to fill, but I think the role fits him like a glove.

trying At the moment, I'm trying out different styles. I've realised recently that I haven't really ventured out of my comfort zone when it comes to how I look and what I wear. I've had pretty much the same dress sense since I left school (that was 5 years ago..yeah) and it's becoming a bit dull. I'm also thinking of changing my hair up a bit, maybe a dip dye or a fringe or something. And then of course I'm thinking of piercing my nose and getting a tattoo..so yeah, nothing too drastic. Can't imagine my mums face when I walk through the door like that..she'll think I've hit my rebellion stage just a little too late!

eating I'm not eating pizza, but I like pizza. I like pizza a lot. I like any kind of food really, apart from olives. They do not belong on this planet, I swear. But yeah, I like pizza mostly. I wish I had pizza now. There's ice cream in the freezer actually, and we have lots of cake..hmm..

tweeting I usually tweet the members of bands that I'm into, or I tweet about them, or I tweet their lyrics, or I tweet that I have tickets to see them. You get the picture. I tweet a lot about my cat too, and seem to tweet about how much I love my best friend as well. Aw :)

going I'm not really going anywhere at the moment, apart from bed. It's almost 11pm as I'm writing this so my day is already over. But what a day it was! I spent it with my best friend, shopping in lovely Liverpool. I spent a fair share of money, but spending time with one of my favourite people was priceless. We went for a three course meal afterwards and almost killed ourselves with how much we ate..think we'll just stick to a starter and main meal next time!

loving I'm loving life in general at the moment. My family are all happy and healthy as far as I'm aware, I'm seeing loads of my best friend, and I'm about to start my second year in uni, studying Film & TV Production. Everything seems to be really good right now, I hope I don't jinx myself..

discovering I'm starting to discover that I'm maturing as a person. I keep telling myself that I still feel like the 16 year old girl that left school (5 years ago, in case you forgot), but then I have these moments where I just stop and reflect on how far I've come. When I left school, I had no dreams, no ambition for the future. I didn't know where I was going in life, or who I wanted to be. I didn't even have anyone I could really call a friend. I'm not gonna sit here and give a sob story, but I was a bit down in the dumps. But now, I've got amazing people around me, and I'm at uni and I know what I want to do with my life and where I want to go. I really have grown up a lot. I'm still a boob sometimes though..

enjoying  I'm enjoying the last of my summer break. I go back to uni in 4 days time, so I'm getting in some last minute fun before its essays, shooting schedules and more bloody essays! But I am more than looking forward to getting back to uni and seeing what this year has to offer.


thinking I think I think too much. I'm not even sure what to write because I'm thinking too much right now. This question gives me anxiety. I'm thinking 'I wonder how many people know that the plastic bit at the end of a shoelace is actually called an aglet'. Yeah..

feeling I'm very happy at the moment. Things are just good right now, I have no reason to be unhappy. I have a roof over my head, food on the table and lots of love. That's all that I need.

hoping I'm hoping that I stay this optimistic for the rest of the year. My moods often change quicker than you can say pizza, so I'm just really hoping that I stay feeling this good for a while. I'm also hoping that the people around me feel this good too :) Oh and I'm hoping for more pizza..

listening At the moment I'm listening to a lot of 5 Seconds of Summer, The Vamps, Ed Sheeran and Demi Lovato. I've been listening to a lot of bands from my childhood as well like Sum 41 and Good Charlotte, and of course, Green Day and Blink-182. My all time favourites have to be McFly and Busted, or as they're now known as, McBusted!

thanking I should really thank my mum a lot more than I do. She puts up with a hell of a lot and still manages to look after me, same goes for my sister too half the time. I should thank my best friend for being a good friend and always supporting me. She's awesome, and I'm not just saying this because I'm on her blog ;)

starting I feel like I'm starting the next chapter of my life. It's a weird feeling to explain. I've been through quite a bit in the past few years, but now it feels like I'm finally me again and I'm really starting to enjoy life the way I should. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric