Tuesday 30 September 2014

Day Thirty: Au revoir Septembre bonjour Octobre

Sept 30th: A farewell coffee date. Take some time to breath, sip a warm drink, and share with your new blogging buddies. If you'd like a prompt: how did the Blog-tember challenge go for you? Any surprises? What was your favorite prompt, or what would you like to see included next time?

I'm not a coffee lover or even a coffee likera nice cuppa would go down a treat though!

I have really enjoyed the blogtember challenge, I'm a bit annoyed at myself for not managing to keep up to date every single day, but I managed to do the majority and I'm happy with how I did with those.

This has been my first blogging challenge and I'm quite happy with how it all went, I can't wait to be involved in many more! 

It's hard to say which prompt was my favourite because they were all amazing in their own way and I have loved every part of this challenge. 

I'd say it's been an eye opener to be honest.




Blogtember has been amazing, until next time, friends!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric