Monday 29 September 2014

Day Twenty Nine: Blogging Resources

Sept 29th: What are your go-to blogging resources? What would you recommend to a beginner?

I'm going to be honest right now; I don't really have any blogging resources.

It may seem hard to believe, because most bloggers have heaps of resources they use whilst blogging but, I just don't.

There are a couple of things that inspire me a little bit, or help point me into the right direction, an example would be Pinterest…there is so much on this site, it's inspired me for a lot of things, my blog, photoshoots, pretty much anything. If you don't have an account I highly suggest you create one.

There was a point about a month or so after creating my blog, where I became obsessed with the layout. When you have a blog and you are truly dedicated to it, you become obsessed with making sure it's as perfect as can be. I had found many free layouts which I liked but, there was always something wrong with them that just didn't sit right with me. This resulted in me heading on over to Etsy to buy a layout, it only cost me £6, which I don't think is too bad at all! If you're dedicated to your blog, make sure it looks the way you want it!

It's almost time for the last day of the #blogtemberchallenge…see you tomorrow!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric