Wednesday, 1 October 2014

October Goals

September Goals

- Stress less…now this one's going to be hard!
- Photograph a wedding. - 05/09/2014
- Fix my sleeping pattern.
- Wake up in time for sunrise at least one morning.
- Go back to university for my final year. - 15/09/2014
- Finish my scriptwriting for my dissertation project.
- Read You're the one that I want by Giovanna Fletcher
- Begin filming my dissertation project.
- Complete the Halo 3 campaign online with friends.
- Get a new tattoo…or two. - 27/09/2014
- Attend the gym 3 times a week, every week. 
- Have cute date nights with the boyfriend. 
- Keep my room clean!
- Try not to overspend.
- Stay on top of tidying…NO EXCUSES!
- Learn to love myself a little bit.
- Do something that I have never done before. - 05/09/2014
- Stop with the procrastination.
- Go to all of my uni classes…NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Be happy!

So during September I set myself 20 goals, although I didn't even manage to complete half of them, I am still quite proud of how many i did mange to achieve because this is the first time that I have ever tried anything like this.

So I'm going to try again this month, with some of the same goals and some new ones, I'll hopefully outdo September!

October Goals

- Stress less…now this one's going to be hard!
- Attend a Halloween party.
- Finish my scriptwriting for my dissertation project.
- Read You're the one that I want by Giovanna Fletcher
- Begin filming my dissertation project.
- Attend Ed Sheeran's concert on the 28/10/2014
- Go home more often.
- Go out and explore more, whether it be alone or with friends.
- Talk to more people.
- Keep my room clean!
- Stay on top of tidying…NO EXCUSES!
- Learn to love myself a little bit.
- Do something that I have never done before.
- Stop with the procrastination.
- Go to all of my uni classes…NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Be happy!

HAPPY OCTOBER FELLOW BLOGGERS! 



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric