Monday 29 June 2015

E3: XBOX ONE

It almost seems silly to realise that I haven't yet posted about E3 on my blog yet, but there's no need to fear because that is why I am here right now!

As most gamers know, E3 is the biggest press conference of the years for Xbox and PS4, it's basically Christmas for nerds.

There is so much that I can say about the 2015 E3 press conference, especially where Bethesda is concerned. 

Fallout 4

This game is one we have been anticipating for SO LONG and thank god it's finally landing this November. Fallout 4 looked absolutely fantastic, starting out with a character creation menu that had various similarities to Sims and actually looked like THE best character creation menu that we have EVER seen from Bethesda. The games graphics were just phenomenal, I guess we'd expect that though, right? Now Fallout 3 was and absolutely brilliant game, except from the green wash over everything and I am pleased to tell you that Fallout 4 will NOT have that green wash. We get a customisable feature that allows us to build our own houses and colonies or something which is pretty exciting, I don't really know too much about this, but I'm sure with time I soon will. We also have the companion of a dog, I'm not sure if we can have more than one companion or different companions, but again, in time we will find out. Also, if you're to order the collectors addition of the game you receive a pip boy, A PIP BOY, this is something every Fallout player has dreamed of.

One of the best things about the Fallout 4 announcement was finding out that XBOX ONE users will now be able to transfer mods from the pc to their XBOX and that's just fantastic, I'm not quite sure how it's going to work or how the XBOX is going to handle this but it's still exciting. 

Backwards Compatible 

I was absolutely bouncing off the walls the moment that this was announced, although it really should have been expected. My 360 now makes some awful noises when it's turned on and knowing that we will be able to play the old 360 games that we know and love on the ONE is fantastic. Coming soon will be 100 XBOX 360 games with the backwards compatible feature!

Gears of War

The creators of Gears announced remastered versions of Gears 1 for the XBOX ONE, as well as showing us a little bit of Gears 4 which you could say looked pretty much like most other Gears of War games before it, but that's okay because Gears is amazing. I can't wait to learn more about this game though, I don't feel that I know all that much at the moment.

Halo 5 Guardians

All we saw for this game was basically just a trailer, I have been anticipating this game for so very long, especially being such a Halo fan, but again, I don't really know that much about it

There were a lot of different announcements at the 2015 E3 press conference, more stuff that I have the time to talk about.

XBOX ONE IS ABOUT TO GET A LITTLE BIT MORE INTERESTING!



HALO 4: GUARDIANS. BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE. GEARS OF WAR 4.
FALLOUT 4. HOLOLENSE. DARK SOULS 3.
FABLE LEGENDS. GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION.
ELITE GAMING CONTOLLER. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3.
XBOX GAMES PREVIEW. EA ACCESS. 


Until next time...

Ashleigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric