Monday 28 August 2017

Guest Post: The Lovely Alicia




Hello lovelies, today we're doing something a little different and getting to know another lovely blogger, you can check Alicia's blog out at Alicias Planet or give her a follow on twitter at @alicias_planet

1. What is your favourite word?


Probably mad. I don’t know why but everything is just mad, someone does something funny, it’s mad. Someone does something stupid it’s mad. It’s just become my catchphrase!

2. If you owned your own business, what would it be and what would it be called?

Me and my friend always talk about how cool it would be to set up a restaurant/takeaway that sells healthy protein food for people who are into food prep for the gym. So they could come in and have a made to order burger or salad that would be super healthy. Then next door there would be a takeaway dessert shop that did absolutely everything for people who weren't so interested in the healthy food. Don't quite know of a name, something funny for sure! 

3. I you could only watch one film for the rest of your life, what would it me?

Definitely Shutter Island. I went through a stage of watching the film constantly, and I could happily sit down and watch it now. The plot twist in the film has just shocked me for life. If you haven't watched it I urge everyone to. It's got Leonardo DiCaprio in so it's a winner. 

4. What's your favourite flower?

Probably a Lily. I just love them. They're my mom's favourite as well so maybe that's where I get it from?

5. If you won the lottery, what would be the first 3 things you would do?

I'd give my mom and dad a large sum of it so they're settled for the rest of their lives. I'd book a really long holiday to Thailand and Australia because it's always where I've wanted to travel to. I'd give a big sum to cancer research too! 

6. What do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?

Probably my Grandad passing away. It was the worst time of my life, but it's made me such a stronger person, and I'm always pushing myself to make him proud.

7. What's something you've never done before that you've always wanted to? Why haven't you done it?

Ermm, I've always wanted to go traveling for a month or more to Australia or Thailand, but I got into a relationship, no regrets ... I think ;) and I was busy with work and now I'm off to college and then to Uni. So unless my partner can take a month out of work and come with me, I don't think I could leave him for that long, even if it is a dream of mind. I'll make it happen one day!

8.  What's one thing that most people don't know about you? 

Well only a select few people know about this but who cares. I got myself into a bad amount of debt that I'm still spiraling in. I pay a bit off each month and then end up spending it again. I've been in the same amount of debt for about a year now lol. I need help!

9. What do you order at Starbucks?

I'm not much of a Starbucks girl. I usually grab one at the airport services, but when I do have one it's strictly no coffee, I can't stand it! So I go for one of the coolers, either the caramel or the fruit ones. Starbucks is wasted on me.

10. Wat's the ont thing you'd most like to change about the world?

The danger! I can't stand what's going on in the world right now, not just in the UK, but across the world. There is so much devastation and death, I just wish it would stop, but sadly there seem to be no end. 

Did you enjoy getting to know the lovely Alicia as much as I did? Remember to go and check out her blog and give her a follow on twitter, you won't regret it! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this. It's been tonnes of fun xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric