Saturday 12 August 2017

Mr and Mrs Twigg



This post has been incredibly delayed due to personal issues, but may I present to you Mr and Mrs Twigg! 

On the 3rd June 2017 I had the absolute pleasure of attending my beautiful cousins wedding, and it was an incredible day. The wedding took place at Daresbury Chuch and it was just beautiful, I can't help but cry at weddings, I don't know why I insist on eye make up! After they said their "I Do's" we traveled to a beautiful lake for the wedding breakfast and evening reception. Upon arriving at the lake I was stunned by it's beauty, I doubt anyone could have planned the day better, it was incredible. With a carousel, hook a duck and plenty of other fairground games, we were all reminded of what it was like to be children again. The wedding breakfast was a little tea party and it was so lovely, thank you again for inviting me to celebrate with you!


I absolutely adore weddings and celebrating love, next year I get to marry my soul mate, and I'm more excited than I have ever been in my life.

4 comments:

  1. They look so beautiful 😍😍😍. Weddings can get very emotional so it's not weird that you cry during one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did look incredible didn't they? I just think weddings are so beautiful, and I'm just so emotional haha xx

      Delete
  2. They look so happy and cute together. And that dress! This is a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely perfect, I have no words for how amazing her dress was xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric