Thursday 31 August 2017

Adventure Time


I can’t help but look around me and take note on how much beauty there is in the world. I often find myself feeling quite jealous, thinking about how lucky people are to live in some of the most beautiful cities and countries in the world, oh how I envy them.

For as long as I can remember I have always been an adventurous person, wanting to venture out into the big wide world and visit all of the amazing places I have dreamed about for so long.

When I think about what we do in our everyday lives, maybe take a trip down to the park, I can’t help but think about how much more there is to see. You’re not going to look back in years to come and remember that time you visited that park down the road, but what you will do is look back and think of all the amazing things you have done in your life, the chances you’ve taken that have made a difference.

You can live your life doing the same old thing day in and day out, or you could live your life by exploring the world. Imagine zip lining at Penrhyn Quarry, Bethesda. I assure you that if you took the time to do this one-day, you would remember it for the rest of your life.

What is life without a bit of adventure? I couldn’t live without the excitement and thrills; I couldn’t and wouldn’t enjoy leading a boring life.

Do you like heights? I love them and for as long as I can remember I have always loved abseiling and rock climbing and I make it my goal to abseil somewhere amazing, when I think about it, the excitement it brings to my life is incredible, the thought of abseil off somewhere like the story bridge in Brisbane, Queensland is just too much to handle. One day I will keep telling myself. The view would be incredible.


I think everyone needs to take the time to travel at some point in his or her life. Do you really want to grow old having never seen the Niagara Falls? Its beauty would leave you mesmerized; the power of the water is just incredible. I can’t wait until it’s my turn.



I actually find it hard to believe that in a world with so many destructive things, we still have these beautiful places, monuments and structures. The just take my breath away.

I can’t wait to travel more and learn a little bit of different languages, not a lot, just enough to have a simple conversation with a local.

It’s always nice to get away, no matter where it’s to, but why not make it an amazing place to be? A change of scenery can really help a person; I know it would help me a lot. It can really help you grow as a person, to take in the culture. Imagine being stuck in a rut, packing up your bags, jumping on a plane and then taking a drive up to the Grand Canyon…tell me that won’t put your life into perspective. It’s going to make you feel amazing, just by standing there and looking.




I want to learn about other people’s cultures, how people on the other side of the world live. I can watch it on the television a million times but it’s never going to be the same until I see it for myself, and do you know what? I bet it’s nothing like I ever expected.

I've been to Rome and have seen the  amazing structure that is the Coliseum, and it's breathtaking.

I want to visit  Paris to see the Eiffel tower and Egypt to visit the Pyramids of Giza. I want to go and visit the 7 wonders of the ancient world…well the ones that have not been destroyed. Life is too short to sit here dreaming about it, there comes a time when you need to make it happen. I want to visit the Great Barrier Reef, to see the northern lights would be an absolute dream; the beauty of it would be incredible. I want to visit the Colossus of Rhodes in Greece and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, walk along the Great Wall of China and see so much more.

I want to know the danger of visiting a live volcano and travel to the base camp of Everest. I want to do so much with my life, visit so many places and most importantly not regret a thing.

No regrets.

The world is here for us to explore, and I can't wait to see it.

Never ignore your dreams.

Do what you enjoy in life, never stop, never let anyone stand in your way.

This is your life, the only life you will ever have and you need to make the most of it, starting from now.

Don’t sit there waiting around for your dreams to come true, go out and make them happen.


2 comments:

  1. I love this post so much! I've always had a love for travel and this is making me want to jet off somewhere right now πŸ’•

    Samantha | https://believeinamiracle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I just this that travel is one of the best things, would love to be on a plane to somewhere amazing right now πŸ’•

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric