Monday 21 August 2017

Holy Grail Make Up Products


Some lovely bloggers and myself have been working on an exciting collaboration this past week, and it's been super exciting ! Since Friday a new post has been uploaded onto someone's blog, and we've. Even talking one stop about make up. There's been posts about make up setups, make up to take when traveling, and most recently a post all about getting ready to go out when you really can't be bothered. Now it's my turn! Today I'll be talking about some of my holy grail make up products, some of the products that I purchase over and over again. 

Before you continue, make sure to check out the other 3 posts on the blogs below, whilst you're there you may as well give them a follow! 



I think that every girl has holy grail make up that just works for them and they need to keep purchasing, I envy the women that has an entire make up bag full of this!

L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte in Vanilla

I've been buying this foundation now for awhile, I'm not sure how long, but I've made multiple purchases of the stuff. This foundation and the colour of this foundation may be the best one that I have ever found, and I can't imagine changing my mind on that anytime soon. I usually find it quite difficult to find a foundation that works well for me, and I spent years looking orange and just not finding the one. But this foundation does everything I need it to, it covers my bags, covers my overwhelming rosy cheeks, evens my skin tone, and makes me feel confident.




L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base Primer

I don't usually have a problem finding a primer that works for me, the only reason I purchased this originally was because it was on a deal with the foundation, I couldn't exactly leave it behind could I?  I couldn't wear foundation without primer, and I usually switch it up after I finish one because, why not? If I'm being honest though, I absolutely cannot fault this primer at all, it minimises my pores and makes the application of my make up absolutely glorious.



Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair

I know a LOT of people who use this same concealer, a lot who swear by it, and I didn't get what the big deal was, until I bought it! This concealer is THE BEST and most affordable that I have found. It's absolutely fantastic at getting rid of blemishes and dark circles, and still looks natural.


Revolution Brow Pomade

My hair has got so much darker over the years, whereas my eyebrows have just stayed incredible light, which is annoying, but I say, MORE! I love this pomade, I use a little brush thingy to apply it and it's so easy and doesn't take any time at all, and it looks great!




Maybelline New York Master Ink Liquid Liner

I've been doing my liquid eyeliner for a bit now, but I'm still in the stage of repeatedly poking myself in the eye, but I never claimed to be an expert! This was the first liquid eye liner I purchased, and I've  never started because I don't see a reason to, I love how easy it is too apply, and how it looks when applied, it's great.



Well that's it lovelies, that's the end of our make-up collaboration, and I must admit that it was super fun, and some amazing posts have been shared with the blogging world!

Make sure to give us all a follow on Twitter to keep updated with, well everything!   



I'm really interested to hear what your holy grail make up products are, leave me a comment down below!

10 comments:

  1. Loved this post! I've heard good things about this foundation and conealer, i really want to give them a go! I really love that brow pomade i use it all the time and its amazing!
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! This foundation is my absolute favourite EVER! And the concealer for the cost is incredible xx

      Delete
  2. Completely agree with so many of these! I'm obsessed with that L'Oréal foundation Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dip brow and concealer are staples for me
    In my make up collection. Absolutely love, great post lovely!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great aren't they? Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  4. Loved this! I adore the collection concealer xx
    Molly - goodgollymisssmolly.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He Loreal infallible set is so so amazing!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric