Tuesday 3 February 2015

Happy February!

When we first started 2015 I had planned on posting a lot more onto my blog, although you'll have to forgive me for the lack of posts during January, it was an extremely busy month.

I was aiming to post this on the 1st of February, unfortunately I managed to get a little sidetracked and quite clearly that didn't happen!

Last time I was here I spoke about getting a house with my best friend, it was quite an exciting time for us and guess what? It's finally happened! We have been living here for nearly a week and it's absolutely amazing. Everything about this is so surreal, we wake up some mornings and ask each other if this is real, because it's just too perfect to be real. Our little house is so much more perfect that I could have ever possibly dreamed it would be, it's our own little escape from the world, our own little den and I wouldn't want to share this experience with anyone else!

I think the craziest thing is that we have an entire house to ourselves, with no parents or siblings and it's completely crazy. We came up with this one rule, this rule being that as soon as you get to the top of the stairs you have to crawl or shuffle on your bum, there's no walking upstairs and you have to slide down the stairs ob your bum, it's great, right? 

January, for us, was essentially the month of parties. For the entirety of 2014 we stayed sober, it was a great thing to do, but 2015 is much different. We're only a month into the year, but we've already created some wonderful memories.

Things change, but some feelings stay the same.


In January I celebrated my 21st Birthday. It was the moment I really stopped for a moment and had a look a round, the moment I really truly noticed how much had changed since the last time I took a good look at the world. In all honesty, this is the best moment (minus all of the uni stress, but I don't want to go into that right now) I'm now 21, living with my most favourite person in the world and I really feel like things are looking up!


Things are looking up, looking up (hey!)
There's magic everywhere you go
Strangers stop to say hello (hello, hello, hello)
So turn it up, turn it up (hey!)
As lout as you can make it go
'Cause love is on the radio.



I believe that pictures speak louder than words, so here's my month in pictures!

Until next time! 

xoxo

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric