Friday 8 January 2016

Currently in January 2016...

reading  The newest book by Stephen King called 'The Bazaar of Bad Dreams, which I'm thoroughly enjoying. It's a series of short stories, naturally some of the stories are better than others but the book is absolutely fantastic, Bravo. I love short stories, I think it's wonderful to see how a writer can make even the shortest story seem like the longest, seem like you've been reading it for a lifetime, and how they can ensure that so much happens in that story. Following the end of this book I'll be starting on Time Lord Fairytales, a book published by Penguin and I'm just ecstatic to read this book, seriously.

watching  So my partner and I have been watching Babylon 5 for awhile now, we're on the 5th season though. I'm really enjoying it as a series, it's everything that I've always been interested in, I think it's just taking us awhile because I feel like I have to be in the mood to watch it. We've just finished watching the 4th season of American Horror Story, Freak Show, which was a slight disappointment. Don't get me wrong when I say that, I mean it was still okay, it's just probably one of the more weaker seasons unfortunately, Asylum is my favourite. We've also just started the 5th Season of The Walking Dead, which has started off pretty good, we're not too far into it though so I can't really comment on it yet haha! I've ALSO just started rewatching One Tree Hill, mainly because I received the whole collection as a Christmas gift from my mother, and after all, it is one of my FAVOURITE TV shows. 

trying To move home, which it proving to be an incredibly time consuming task, but it doesn't take away from my excitement. I honestly cannot wait to be completely settled in my new home with my gorgeous partner, at the moment it's just a lot of work, but it will all be worth it when it's done. I'm also trying to find a new job because my contract ends soon, I'm hoping to find a job that has nothing to do with what I'm doing now because to be honest I despise it with my every being. I want to find a reason to enjoy getting up in the morning, I will get there, it might take awhile, but I'll get there. 

eating Much healthier than Christmas time haha! I say that but we've been trying to rid ourselves of the masses amount of chocolate that we've received over the Christmas period. I mean, we could have threw it all out or donated it or something, but no, we've chosen to mass eat all of the chocolate in the house. Aside from this though, healthier eating is what we are doing. 

pinning  Nothing actually, I've only just found the time to start up blogging again, I haven't quite got around to finding the time to pin yet, but I will.

tweeting Mainly about my blog. I've been trying to connect with more bloggers this year, I think it would be great. I'm also tweeting just general life tweets, hating my job, being tired, the usual haha.

going To be productive today by sorting out my old house a little more, and sorting things out in my new house, there's absolutely so much to do, I don't get how people can enjoy moving home. 

loving My partner. He's just wonderful, everything about him. It's sometimes hard to show people how much you love them, but I think he knows, I think it would be hard for him to miss. 

discovering That I don't have to stress about everything. That life will be funner if I just take it as it comes rather than planning every single aspect of it, rather than worrying about EVERYTHING. 

enjoying  Trying new things and becoming a better person. I've been a fussy eater for my ENTIRE life, but I'm trying to change that, I'm trying a lot of new things at the moment, hoping to break away from the fussiness. 

...thinking About what my life will be like a month from now. In a months time I may not have a job, or I may have a new job, it could be one I love, and it could be one i hate. I'll be living with my partner completely, and I'm excited to see what that's like. 

feeling  Loved. This last year I have honestly felt so lucky to have the people in my life that I do. 

hoping That the whole 'moving house' thing goes smoothly. I don't want to hit any obstacles on the way and if I do I hope they are easy to overcome. 

...listening To Rihanna. I haven't listened to her in a long time, which is a surprise because she's most certainly one of my favourite artists. 

thanking  My Partner. It could honestly take me forever to sit here and thank him for everything about him that I'm grateful for, but he knows, or I hope he knows, how much i appreciate everything he does for me. 

starting To be happy with my life. Everything it beginning to fall into place and I love it, I've been so happy lately. 

What are you currently doing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric