Sunday 31 January 2016

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22

Hey friends! How are you all doing? How has January been treating you? We haven't spoken since the first half of January. I've not officially moved in with my gorgeous partner, celebrated my 22nd Birthday, and life is just amazing at the moment, I am so blessed.

The greatest thing to happen this month, probably this year, is moving in with my handsome man, mainly because I've never been so in love, I've never felt to happy around someone, never been myself so much around someone, and it's perfect. I'm getting a little soppy over here, but it's allowed, I'm completely happy with my life...and not stressed! WOOHOO!

I have literally had the most perfect Birthday ever! I've always loved Birthdays, whether it's mine or yours, that's irrelevant, I just think that they can become something so incredibly magical. 

This year I felt completely loved, I was surrounded by so many people whom I love and admire.

I don't often get to see my Mother and Sister all too much, what with them living in a different county and them and I working ALL the time, but they took the time to visit me for my Birthday in my new home. We were lavished with the most divine foods, courtesy of my wonderful man.

As for the gifts I received? I have never felt so spoilt. I am literally one of the biggest camera geeks that you will ever come across, and guess what? I GOT A NEW CAMERA! Not just any camera, a beautifully pink polaroid camera, and it's absolutely perfect.

Today to complete the Birthday celebrations, we visited a local restaurant called Larkins, another lovely gift, this time from Mike's mother, Carol. We had a wonderful time, it was a new experience, I tried new foods and we just had a lovely time.

Naturally I took plenty of pictures to share with you all, so here you go!










Until next time my lovelies, enjoy the rest of January!




6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're happy and in love! There is no better feeling. xx

    www.LUCY-COLE.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you lovely! There really isn't, it's the most magical feeling Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I love my Polaroid. And I'm happy to hear your year is off to a wonderful start. 🙏🏻

    Lauren

    WWW.TheZenFashionista.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I hope your year has started in a wonderful way also! I adore my Polaroid, I literally want to use it ALL the time haha xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric