Friday 1 April 2016

Chapter Four: April

I know, I know, I haven't been posting as much as I promised that I would this year, I definitely haven't been keeping on top of my goals as much as I had planned to, in fact I didn't even set any for the month of March! It's all going to change, don't worry your pretty little heads!

Hello glorious Friday! I never understood why people enjoyed Friday's so much, I guess most people finish work for the week, but not I! I think each and every day is just as beautiful as the next, maybe that's the reason why. To be honest with you, I don't seem to work that many Friday's although I am this week! I always find my days off to be hectic, even more so than my work days, maybe because there's so much that I need to do, and also so much that I want to do, and i just can't possibly find the time to do all of it.

It seems a little strange when you think of a new month starting on a Friday, it feels like the end of the week (even though it isn't) and I guess you'd just expect a new month to always start at the beginning of the week, I don't know.



Making April Happen

Monthly Goals:

1. Read 4+ books. I really want to get back into reading a lot more, it's something I miss, a lot! It's something I struggle to find the time to do, but something I will start making time for!

2. WRITE! Writing is one of the things I love the most, I just need to write more, it's going to make me happier, whether this is blogging, script writing, or even finally starting that book I've been meaning to start.

3. Blog at least once a week. I adore blogging about anything and everything, sometimes I do find it hard to find the time to do it every week, but that's hopefully going to change!

4. Read before bed. I need to find a way to wind down before sleeping, something that doesn't involve technology.

5. Watch 25 films. I adore films, every single kind, so let's see how many I can watch this month.

6. Say NO to fast food! It's usually without noticing what I'm doing that I purchase some form of fast food, this is the month that I won't touch any, no matter what.

7. Spending freeze. I find myself forever spending unnecessary month, how am I ever to save for my worldly adventures if I am to continue this way? That's why this month I won't be spending any money on anything I don't need, wanting something isn't a good enough reason to blow my dollar.

8. Enjoy the little things. Sometimes in life, the little things can be the most amazing things, these are the things that each of us need to learn to appreciate more, I need to appreciate everything a lot more.

9. Simplify. It's time to get rid of the things that aren't needed in my life, whether that be clothing, paperwork, or toiletries, it's time to make space for the things that I actually need in my life.

10. Be happy.

Weekly Goals:

1. Read an entire book every week.
2. Blog at least once a week.
3. Visit the cinemas.
4. Make time for writing.
5. Disconnect from the world once a week.
6. Sort through files and e-mails.

Daily Goals:

1. Read every night before going to bed.
2. Wear my glasses every single day.
3. Eat home cooked meals.
4. Take a photograph every day.



Do you have any goals for this month? 
Share them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric