Wednesday 30 July 2014

Moore Nature Reserve


Today was an absolutely beautiful day for photography.

I visited my grandmother today, I don't get to do that very often and it meant an extremely early morning. Following this my mother, sister and myself then had time to waste before picking up my brother from the train station once he had returned from work so we decided to take an adventure to Moore Nature Reserve.

The weather was absolutely divine, apart from the occasional little spit of rain, but that didn't stop us having a wonderful time. We sat on a bench, eating a little picnic enjoying the beautiful views, which was just lovely.

I hope the future brings more memories like this, it's lovely to enjoy the weather (when it's not too hot) and to take in some beautiful scenery













With weather like this, why not pick up your camera, click the shutter and see what you get?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric