Friday 25 July 2014

The future is so bright, I gotta wear shades!

I cannot wait for my life to begin properly.

As someone who is now 20 years old, I find that I don't feel like my life has properly began yet due to the fact that I have never been out of education. So many people at my age have full time jobs, some have houses and some even have children. I haven't really found myself thinking about this. I personally still don't feel like I'm old enough to even dream about having a child anytime soon.

I have experience so much in my life, but there is still so much left to experience, I haven't experienced half as much as I want to.

I have so many goals in life, maybe too many, but it's nice to dream big.

One thing I never want to do in life is ever leave behind people whom I love, and as my life moves forward I aim to do everything in my power to ensure that doesn't happen.

I've always thought about the future, for as long as I can remember and it always ended with the same scenario and ideas, living abroad.

Now that I am 20 and I properly understand all the implications of this, I have realised I don't think I would move abroad in my young life, I'd like to spend a few months here and there, maybe even a year, but never a permanent move, not whilst I am young anyway.

I have had so long to think about my life and to figure out what I want from the future and what I want to put into it, so many things have helped me to understand what I truly want.

I cannot life to start my life properly, by going into university I have taken an extra 3 years to work on my education and to figure out what I want. I do believe attending uni was the best decision to me and knowing that I am now going into my third year makes me so proud and I don't think I have ever been proud of myself.

Although moving abroad whilst I'm young is a bad idea, I do want to move across country, I don't want to be stuck in a little town for the rest of my life, I belong in the city.

There will come a time in my life when I feel although I have done most of which I want, which leads me to where I want to be when I am much, much older, when I have travelled the world and spent many years doing what I love, I aim to be living in Venice, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.



Don't dream small, and don't ignore your dreams…live them.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric