Friday 14 November 2014

Life is for living!

Things have been a little different lately.

I have been figuring out so much about myself, about where and who I want to be and I'm actually excited, for the first time in a very long time!

At first, I thought going at life on my own was going to be hard, I thought I was going to fail and just spiral into the state of depression that I have usually gone into in the past, but this time was different. You don't know how happy it makes me to say that things are different, and it's noticeable, they really feel different.

University is really stressful this year, I'm really not going to lie, I'm feeling the pressure already and it's hard. I need to make sure I stay on top of everything, saying that, I haven't finished writing my script yet…It's okay though, I am feeling a lot more motivated than I was a few weeks ago, I have something in life worth fighting for, my career, it's the only thing that matters.

I'm in the process of filling out my UCAS application for further education teacher training courses and I am so excited about this! I have ALWAYS loved the idea of teaching but I never really thought I was good enough, I never thought that I could actually do it…but, I've been thinking about it a lot, why couldn't I do it? There is absolutely no reason to say that I can't and that's exactly why I AM going to do it.

This time next year I will HOPEFULLY have graduated from Liverpool John Moores University with a BSc in Broadcast and Media Production(hopefully a 2.1 or higher) and I will HOPEFULLY be working towards my Teacher Training and I can't wait!



Whilst doing this, I need to work, I want to work, I don't care where, I just want to save, save and save a bit more! Once all of this work is done I am really going to take some much needed time for myself, I'm going to travel for a year and it's going to be wonderful, traveling is the thing in life that makes me most excited and I am going to make it happen, you heard it here first…I WILL BE TRAVELLING IN 2016/2017!




It’s always nice to know what you want in life, but that means nothing unless you’re willing to do something that works towards it, knowing what I want to do is making me a much happier and positive person.

Until next time!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric