Sunday 26 April 2015

April Playlist

Music takes me to another world



April has been a pretty hectic month for myself, a lot of changes have been made and I've been extremely stressed. Music is one of my favourite ways of escaping the world, my way of completely throwing myself into a dream world and forgetting reality. Throughout April I've listened to a varied amount of different music, so I thought I'd share the playlist that has helped me get from where I was this time last month, to where I am today…enjoy!


1. Mcbusted - Love Me Like You Do 


2. George Ezra - Listen To The Man




3. Taylor Swift - The Best Day




4. Olly Murs ft. Demi Lovato - Up




5. Mcfly - Love Is Easy 





6. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off 




7. 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye




8. Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk 



9. Christina Perri ft. Ed Sheeran - Be My Forever 





10. Demi Lovato - BelieveIn Me



These musicians could get me through anything, I could listen to these 10 songs over and over again and never get bored. What's been stuck in your head throughout April?

Until next time xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric