Thursday 30 April 2015

Currently: Life Update



One thing that I haven't done in awhile is tell you what i'm currently loving, hating, reading and doing in life, so here's a little update on my life...

reading  Girl Online by Zoella. I've began reading a lot more recently and I can honestly say that I've missed it so much, once upon a time I would reading would be all that I would do, then I found myself distracted my life, unable to concentrate, I guess that's when I know that I am sort of content with life, when I'm able to lose myself in a book.

watching  too much, yet not enough. If there's one thing in this world that I adore it's watching films and television shows, I've literally just finished watching Daredevil and I must say that I was absolutely blown away with how fantastic it was. I'm thinking about starting Once Upon A Time soon, I've heard great things about this show. I'm also currently in the middle of watching various other shows such as; Bates Motel, Under The Dome, Bones and, Supernatural...

trying to find myself a job. University is over and my life is moving forward, this is something that I've been excited about for the longest time, the time is here where I get to have control over my own life.

eating Nothing, although it's now past lunch time, I should probably make some food once this post is done with.

pinning EVERYTHING…I pin so much, fashion, crafts, places to fulfil my wanderlust, just everything.

tweeting Usually about my blog, hoping to get it out there a little more, hoping that it will interest people.

going to spend the rest of my day doing something productive. Productivity makes me feel like the day hasn't been wasted, it makes me feel alive.

loving My family…more than anything. They are my rock, they are the people that keep me strong, even though sometimes it's hard, and when I say family, I do also mean my best friend and boyfriend, without them I wouldn't be who I am, I would be so much weaker right now.

discovering that happiness is the key to life's success, that no matter how much you think someone is invincible, it doesn't make it true.

enjoying  life.

...thinking about my Grandmother, which is the same thing that I have been thinking about for the past month, thinking that we still have time to make some beautiful memories.

feeling content with life, happy that I have so many wonderful people in my life.

hoping that everything is going to be okay.

...listening to Tich - Obsession.

thanking  my loved ones for being who they are, for loving me and being there regardless.

starting to plan my life.

Leave a comment and tell me what's currently been happening in your life

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric