Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


I've been nominated!

I'm so thrilled to announce that I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award, although I am completely oblivious to what this is, so excuse my ignorance on that part. I've often seen bloggers writing about various different awards and I'm just delighted to know that there are people looking at my blog who feel I deserve to be nominated too.


I was nominated by the lovely Tania, so make sure that you go and check out her blog! 


So although I haven't really seen much of this award, in fact I hadn't even heard of it until yesterday, I'm going to go ahead and do this anyway! With this award I am now required to share 7 facts about myself, then I am to nominate 15 recently discovered blogs up for the award.



7 Facts About Me

I'm mentally older than I actually am.

I want to become a writer.

I hate confrontations.
I have two Doctor Who Tattoo's and one Taylor Swift tattoo.
I have fallen in love with Rome and I haven't even visited the city yet.
I adore Taylor Swift.
I have an unhealthy obsession with Bones.

I nominate:

Maddy Sara Becki Hayley Alice

Until next time

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric