Sunday 1 March 2015

Goodbye February, Hello March: A reflection of the previous month and goal setting

I find it a little crazy that we've managed to find ourselves in March already, we're now a quarter of our way into 2015, maybe this is a good time to reflect on the year so far?



So far in 2015…
  • I have turned 21.
  • Moved in with my best friend.
  • Realised how much I have grown to dislike Media.
  • Found myself a little bit.
  • Met some new people.
  • Realised how much I enjoy writing.
  • Decided on some new life goals.
  • Started a bucket list.
  • Signed up for the walk in her shoes challenge 2015.
  • Started dating a wonderful guy.
  • Found new interests and hobbies.
  • Watched an unhealthy amount of Bones.
  • Started gaming on the xbox one.
  • Realised what I need to change about my life and myself to make myself a happier person.
  • Started blogging more.
  • Had a job trial.
  • Started to stress less.
  • Had a 10 hour Eastenders marathon.
  • Dip dyed my hair pink.
  • Burnt a lot of food.
  • Learnt new life skills.
  • Had the best Birthday party with the best people
  • Won every game of Monopoly I've played…and that's a lot of games.
  • Became closer with my best friend, something we never thought possible.
  • Grew apart from people, but grew closer to other.
  • Started writing a book.
I've had a good start to 2015 so far, it's been a little bit of a bumpy ride so far, but what else can I expect? Life isn't perfect, there are always going to be challenges and things for you to overcome, it's how you look at them and tackle them that helps decide what kind of person you are.

A lot of things have changed in my life over the past few months, including quite a lot of things in the month of February, I'm feeling a lot happier, which is amazing. I already feel quite motivated and inspired, it's such a wonderful feeling.

My dreams are mine and they are mine to make a reality, nothing will stand in my way when it comes to my biggest dream of all; becoming a writer. 

I really look forward to the month of March, I have a really good feeling about this one, things are improving, things are changing and I'm feeling wonderful.

MARCH GOALS

  • Fix my sleeping pattern.
  • Wake up in time for the sunrise as often as I can.
  • Read 4 books.
  • Keep the house clean.
  • Try not to burn any food.
  • Work towards achieving my dreams.
  • Have 4 chapters of my book complete.
  • Blog every week.
  • End procrastination for good.
  • Disconnect from the world when working.
  • Split my time evenly between the things and people that matter.
  • Be happy.

I'm going to make March the best month yet, I'm so excited to see what the future holds, nervous, but excited and I look forward to sharing all my future experiences with you.


Until next time

xoxo

P.S. Nothing is worth it if you aren't happy.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post!
    'Nothing is worth it if you're not happy' - I swear by that! And I also turned 21 haha!
    Hope you achieve what you want to this year! :)

    Tania :) // www.teabee94.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric