Thursday 14 August 2014

Books! The best weapons in the world

Books are truly amazing things and I absolutely adore reading, although quite admittedly I haven't actually done it for a long, long time.

Reading used to be something that would help me a lot. It was a way for me to tune out of the world. I'd turn everything off, relax and it would help me to forget life problems. I love different worlds they can transport you to, the different people they introduce you to, making you think you've known them for years. The fact that books can cause you to fall in love with a character when you know they are not real…boys in books are the best kind and should be real, why aren't they real?

I've found some really amazing books out there and I love the feeling of not being able to put a book down, no matter how tired you may be, because the book is so amazing.

The magic held within a book is something of a different world. It's insane where out imagination can take us to when reading. We can travel across county, worlds even time and space. Someones worlds can help you to set the scene and the people, which often results in you imagining this story like it's real life in your mind, like it's a past memory.

I miss the nights of curling up with a good book.

So I came up with a plan…I am going to start reading again and I am really excited about this! I feel it will help me to sleep, it will relax me before bed and might actually make me more of a stress free person. I'm going to read every night, trying to read at least one book every week and I can't wait to get stuck in. I might even start posting reviews on the book I have read, I'm not entirely sure about that yet but I will keep you informed.

So the first book I will be reading (as soon as it arrives) will be Giovanna Fletchers "You're the one that I want" and I must admit, I am super exited to start reading this book, I have wanted to for so long! Hopefully it will arrive soon.



Reading is a wonderful thing, there's so much magic held within them, don't let it go to waste!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric