Thursday 11 September 2014

Day Eleven: Inspiration

Sept 11th: How do you stay inspired? Who inspires you the most?

"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too."
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Everyone should be inspired by someone or something. To have something that inspires you to work your hardest to achieve great things is a wonderful thing to have.

Something that keeps me inspired is pinterest. Whenever I am about to be doing some form of photo shoot the first thing that I do is head on over to pinterest to check out what other people have done that's similar to what I want.

Pinterest 


My Interpretation 


As you can see, pinterest really does inspire me, I got the entire idea for my fairytale themed photoshoot from pinterest, you can see more of these pictures here

The first collage of photos were taken from pinterest, these were the pictures I originally liked and wanted to create for myself. The collage below is my interpretation of the pinterest photographs, i took certain elements and created me own photographs with them. 

As a photographer, just looking at other photographers work can really inspire me to go out and create something worthwhile, that's all it can take.

As a videographer, watching films directed or written by those I look up to in the industry really gives me the inspiration that I need to go out and create something meaningful.

I'd be nothing without my boyfriend, friends and family though (Although they could all be considered as family). They are the biggest inspiration for me. I do everything that I do for them, to make them proud of me. These are the people who have made me who I am today the people who have stuck by me when I have needed them, they are the reason that I have done all I have and the reason I will strive to become better than I am.

When I really think about this though, when I really take a good hard look, I can honestly say that life inspires me. Everything I see, every little thing, anything can inspire me. The world inspires me.


What inspires you?

Until tomorrow…

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric