Friday 5 September 2014

Day Five: The biggest love of my life

Sept 5th: "I am passionate about ______________. "


My truest passion in the entire world is capturing moments and documenting life. I as an individual consider myself to be nothing without a camera in my hands. 

"To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work." Sister Mary Lauretta

For my entire life I have spent so long trying to find something that I am truly passionate about. Something that truly sparks the creativity inside of me and makes me want to achieve great things. I felt this passion the first time I held a video camera in my hands. Ever since that very first moment I haven't been able to live my life without the ability to create art in the form of the moving image.

Just under a year ago I purchased one of my most prized possessions, my DSLR. Purchasing this (mainly for videography purposes) sparked a new passion inside of me, that passion being photography. Ever since that moment, I have grown so much as a photographer.

I used to look around me at people enjoying life because they had found their truest passion, and to say I was jealous of this would be an understatement. Now I look around me and see the world in a different way, I see all of the beauty and opportunities that the world has to offer, and I'd hate to see it any other way.

What am I passionate about?

- Freezing time in the form of photography.
- Documenting life.
- Bringing my imagination to life in form of videography.
- Learning about new cultures.
- Traveling the world.
- Watching as many films as humanly possible.
- Living life to it's fullest
- Being happy.




Everyone is passionate about something, no matter who you are…what's your passion?

xo

Twitter      Instagram      Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I think photography is an excellent skill to have--not one that I possess, but I enjoy looking at beautiful photos captured by others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's wonderful to think of that one moment being captured forever xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric