Tuesday 2 September 2014

September goals

So, September is finally here! University is about to start again and it's time to get my life back on track.




This is something new for me, something I'm going to try doing every month and naturally I'm going to aim to complete every goal I come up with. 

It's time to start feeling motivated! Time to take action!

September Goals

- Stress less…now this one's going to be hard!
- Photograph a wedding.
- Fix my sleeping pattern.
- Wake up in time for sunrise at least one morning.
- Go back to university for my final year.
- Finish my scriptwriting for my dissertation project.
- Read You're the one that I want by Giovanna Fletcher
- Begin filming my dissertation project.
- Complete the Halo 3 campaign online with friends.
- Get a new tattoo…or two.
- Attend the gym 3 times a week, every week. 
- Have cute date nights with the boyfriend. 
- Keep my room clean!
- Try not to overspend.
- Stay on top of tidying…NO EXCUSES!
- Learn to love myself a little bit.
- Do something that I have never done before.
- Stop with the procrastination.
- Go to all of my uni classes…NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Be happy!

So there's my goals for this month…looking at it now I have written it down makes it seem likes that's a lot to achieve in one month, but I'm going to give it a shot!

What are your September goals?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric