Saturday 6 September 2014

Day Six: Currently in September

Sept 6th: A "currently..." post. Tell us what you're loving, hating, reading, eating, etc.




reading  You're The One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher! Although I am only a few chapters in to this, I can already tell how much I am going to love this book.

watching season 2 of Under The Dome, season 8 of Doctor Who and currently waiting for the 10th season of Supernatural to air.

...trying to get myself motivated for university, which starts rather soon now that I think about it. I am really excited to go back, these holidays are so long and boring.

eating strong mints…I have a huge obsession for strong mints.

pinning ideas for the home that the boyfriend and myself will be sharing, hopefully very soon.

tweeting about anything that comes to mind to be honest. My twitter posts are usually quite random.

going to spend my day editing some beautiful wedding photographs.

loving how many lay-ins I've had recently. Unfortunately for me though, uni starts soon, so I am going to have to fix my sleeping pattern.

discovering that I need to take this year seriously and make sure I have fun.

enjoying the fact that my student loan comes in soon, I have been completely broke for the entirety of the summer period.

...thinking that I really need to tidy my house…I hate tidying.

feeling rather down, mainly due to the idea of going back to university. 

hoping that my third year of Uni is less stressful than the rest.

...listening to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

thanking the universe that I worked so hard last year and made it into my final year of uni.

starting to understand that distractions in life aren't often a good thing.

What are you currently up to today?

xo


Twitter      Instagram      Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric