Tuesday 16 September 2014

Day Sixteen: Those things you didn't know...

Sept 16th: "Most people don't know this but…"



Here's a few little things about me:

- I can actually sing…rather well, if someone here's me singing I quickly start joke singing so they don't realise.
- I only feel like I have one true friend and she is my absolute world.
- I find reading therapeutic, it calms me after a hard day.
- Most people know that I am a gamer but most don't know that I am actually addicted to gaming.
- Doctor Who and Supernatural make my whole world.
I'm currently in the process of building a business with my best friend.
- I am probably the most stressed out person that you will ever meet.

What about you?

xo

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from Blog-tember! I love Doctor Who as well and definitely find reading to be therapeutic. There's nothing better than getting lost in a good book after a long day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you had me at Doctor Who.

    Love that show.

    Popping over from blog-tember!

    http://www.megsiobhan.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to meet fellow Whovians :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric