Thursday 4 September 2014

Day Four: Dresses, Dresses, and more Dresses!

Sept 4th: Pick a fashion trend you love and a fashion trend you hate. Win us over!

To be honest with you, I don't class myself as being very fashionable, unless you class fashionable as being what you feel comfortable in. I don't really follow fashion trends, I just wear what I want to wear and what I feel comfortable in and that is usually cute floral, or none floral, dresses. I just love cute flowery things I guess, I love those flowery crowns, the kind most people wear to festivals, they are so cute. As for shoes? Brogues have got to be the best kind of shoes, they can really make an outfit something special. Another thing I love, usually during winter, is a cute pare of boots









My biggest fashion no go is animal print, I hate it, there's just something about it i really don't like and you will never find any of that in my closet. 

What about you guys? What's your favourite fashion trend? I wonder if it's anything like mine or completely different…

xo

Twitter        Instagram       Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Those dresses are so cute! I'm also in complete agreement regarding the animal print.. That's a big no no for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just find animal print to be a little tacky, each to their own i guess, I love floral print dresses, it's all I seem to wear!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric