Monday 15 September 2014

Day Fifteen: Home Inspiration

Hey guys, I'd just like to start off this post with apologising for yesterday, I went to see some uni friends so didn't have much time to post. I just thought you should all know now that I have now gone back to university and it's my final year, I'm can't even handle how stressed I'm going to be this year but, I will make sure I'm still blogging regularly!

Sept 15th: Make a mood board. Are you brainstorming a room re-do, or are you dreaming of glamping with gal-pals? Share a collage of any kind!



If you take a look at my pinterest here, you will notice that the main thing that I am pinning right how are things for my future home with the lovely boyfriend.

Whilst I don't live at home right now, I haven't really got around to making where I currently live feel like home, mainly because this was never a permanent solution. So, at the moment I'm pinning a lot of ideas for a home that my boyfriend and I will soon share and I think it's a really fun thing thing to look into on Pinterest.

What are you currently pinning?

Until tomorrow…

xo


2 comments:

  1. LOVE those floral stairs and - Oh my! - a Tardis quilt? My son would be over the moon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful aren't they, And I adore Doctor Who, I aim to have so much in my house!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric