Wednesday 3 September 2014

Day Three: I am Michaelangelo

Sept 3rd: "When I grow up I want to be...." Feel free to answer as your 5-year-old self or as of now.





Oh I don't wanna grow up, wish I'd never grown up
I could still be little
Oh I don't wanna grow up, wish I'd never grown up
It could still be simple 


If you were to go ahead and ask me this question when I was younger I would say a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Michaelangelo) or a Pokémon trainer or even a Pokémon! If you were to ask me this question now? The answer would pretty much be the same…

Okay, being serious, if you asked me that question now then there would still be so many things I would say. We spend our whole lives being pestered to figure out what we want to be when we're older, because we got told that all our decisions mattered. The problem with that is kids and teenagers change their minds ALOT and you can't expect us to make this huge decision at 16, to be honest, humans change their minds a lot with everything, so we're going to change our minds with our career aspirations. 

Right at this current moment I want to be a whole array of different things, I fall in love the moment I have a camera in my hands. I'm at war with myself, I have found love in so many places that I can't just stick to one. I love the idea of working with animals, just being a zookeeper could make me the happiest person in the world. I want to travel the world, I'd love to land a career that meant I could do just that. I would love to be a photographer who travels the world, as long as I have my camera and the ability to blog it would be absolute perfection. It's so hard to know what you want to do and to know you'll be happy doing it…you don't know that you'll be happy and isn't happiness going to be the most important thing? 

So to recap…when I grow up I want to be:

- A world traveling photographer
- An amazing camera women/director
- A screenplay writer
- A zookeeper
- Michaelangelo
- A Pokémon Trainer

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Until tomorrow…

xo


Twitter                   Instagram              Pinterest



2 comments:

  1. My daughter wanted to be a zookeeper for longest. Now that her little brother came into the picture she has changed her mind. She now wants to go into ABA therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, I wonder how much they will change their minds with what they want to do, I know i've never stuck to one idea for too long

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric