Sunday 7 September 2014

Day Seven: Books! The Best Weapons in the world

Sept 7th: What's on your current reading list? Or what have you read that you recommend?

Books are truly amazing things and I absolutely adore reading.

" A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin


Currently Reading:
- You're The One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King 

Like most people that thoroughly enjoy reading, I do have a favourite writer, that one person who could write anything in the world and I would still read it. Stephen King is the by far my favourite writer, his novels are out of this world, he is insanely talented! He's absolutely fantastic, I'm sure if you have read some of his books yourself, you will probably agree. Here's a list of my personal top 5 Stephen King books, I highly recommend all of them:

- The Stand
- Under The Dome
- Misery
- IT
- Riding The Bullet



These are just my 5 favourite at the moment, it changes quite often and he has a lot of truly, truly amazing novels, I suggest you give him a read!

Current Reading List:
- Mr Mercedes by Stephen King
- Just After Sunset by Stephen King
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Billy & Me by Giovanna Fletcher
- The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet by Tom Fletcher & Dougie Poynter

Which then brings me onto something else…those of you who know me quite well will know of my everlasting love for the McFly boys.When I found out that 2 of the boys ( Tom & Dougie) had decided to release their own children's books, I was over the moon. They are absolutely fantastic and hilarious little books. Everyone is a little childish and these books definitely show this, give them a read…you know you want to!


- The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet
- The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas
- The Dinosaur That Pooped The Past

All Time Favourites
- Harry Potter ( 1-7) - J.K. Rowling
- The Lord of The Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Stand - Stephen King

What's on your reading list?

Until tomorrow…

xo

Twitter           Instagram           Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Riding the Bullet by Stephen King is such a great book! Wow. I haven't thought about that book in forever but it's a great story. The movie was really bad but the book was amazing. Great recommendation and one I bet a lot of people aren't very familiar with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Stephen King, I love that book so much

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric