Thursday 1 September 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day 1 | Meet Ashleigh


The Blog-tember Challenge: Day 1 - Meet Ashleigh

Hello lovelies! Happy September to all and what better way is there to spend September than participating in the Blog-tember challenge. Unfortunately I managed to completely miss the challenge last year and I was absolutely gutted! From that moment I made sure to leave a memo in my diary to ensure I would not miss it this year! 

Thursday, Sept. 1: Introduce yourself however you like! Pics, vlog, collage, your choice :)

I'm Ashleigh. I'm 22 and live in a not so big town in the North West of England with my sweet lovely Mike, and I'm very proud of the bricks and water that have came together to create our lovely little home. This has been my first real year without those lovely summer holidays, and it's awful! I've been a working girl for the last year of my life, not doing something I completely enjoy, but it pays the bills. I studied a BSc in Broadcast and Media Production at Liverpool John Moores University and it was the worst 3 years of my life. 

I have MANY dreams, most of which include me being on a place travelling to beautiful places. I'm a blogger (obviously) when I remember. I love reading, I love being transported into new worlds. I'm in the process of writing my own book, it's a working progress that's for sure, but I hope to one day be a published author. I have a MASSIVE love for cameras and love running around taking pictures of everything and anything, I'm quite the creative person. Have I mentioned reading? I love reading. I also love watching films, I could never watch too many films, and I'm quite the gamer too I must admit. 

These are a few of my favourite things... 

Reading. Pizza. Doctor Who. Tattoos. Gaming. Writing. Supernatural. 
Boyfriend.Blogging. Make-up. Bones. Candles. Travelling. Movies. Clothes. 
Stephen King. Horror. Journals. Cameras. Autumn.



Tell me about yourself...
What are your favourite things?

14 comments:

  1. Hi :) I tried taking part last year but never made it the whole month! Oops!
    I too love reading & writing! I would love to publish a book one day :)

    Looking forward to reading the rest of your posts for September! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remembered about Blog-tember right at the end of September last year and I was devastated!

      x

      Delete
  2. I am too much of a chicken to watch or read horror, so two thumbs up to you! And YES to journaling!
    Visiting from the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love horror, it's my absolute favourite! What kinds of things do you enjoy watching and reading?

      Hope you're enjoying the challenge as much as I am!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Ashleigh I see we have something in common. We both love snapchat filters. I used them in my Day 1 pictures too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely use them, but the filter on my above picture was so pretty, how could I not use it? xx

      Delete
  4. I love to read too but I can't handle Stephen King, I am a baby! Can't wait to read more throughout the challenge month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I love him! I've started reading a lot more romance as of lately though and I'm loving it! Xx

      Delete
  5. You're wearing my favorite Snapchat filter :) Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the best filter, I love any filter that makes me like I look okay :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love reading too! What kind of books are you favorite? What kind of book are you writing? So nice to meet you, Ashleigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's lovely to meet you too! I read a lot of horror, but I've been reading a lot more romance.

      xx

      Delete
  7. Hello from another book/movie/tattoo lover! Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! It's lovely to meet you :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric