Saturday 3 September 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day 3 | Summer Favourites


Saturday, Sept. 3: Now that summer's at an end, share a list of favorites from the season!

Happy 3rd of September! Another new day means a new post as part of the Blog-tember challenge. Summer is coming to an end, and today we'll be taking a little look back at our favourites from this delightful season. 

I was up at the crack of dawn this morning, and chose to spend my time finding a couple more cute items for my Italy trip, and I also decided to have a little book haul, which was quite the success! 










This has been the greatest summer of reading for me, I've found so many authors and read so so many books! I have been absolutely loving anything by Giovanna Fletcher, especially the Billy and Me series. I've never really been one for romance novels, but I think that's something that has certainly changed this summer! OH! The Cursed Child also came out this summer, and it was absolutely amazing to be thrown back into the world of magic, it's a world I want to stay in forever. 

I've been spending a lot of time clothes shopping to ensure I have the perfect wardrobe for my trip to Rome, which means I have bought an unbearable amount of dresses. I love dresses, no matter what time of the year it is, and I've found so many beautiful ones this summer.

The butterfly filter is the best filter ever! I take most pictures of myself with this filter, and it's just so pretty, I love anything that makes me look/feel prettier than I actually am. 

BANDANAS! I imagine it's socially acceptable to wear these at any point, but I see summer as the best possible time. It's a lovely fashionable way to get your hair out of your face, and I just think they are so lovely.

I've spent a lot of time searching for the perfect foundation, and this summer I finally found it, L'Oreal's Infallible 24-hour matte foundation. Seriously, this foundation is absolutely fantastic, it works amazingly with my skin and is great in the sun, it honestly doesn't melt off my face!

Ice Cream...need I say any more? 

What have been your Summer Favourites?


14 comments:

  1. bahaha...I said the same thing about ice cream!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read Billy & Me about a month ago and LOVED it! Now I want to read everything that Giovanna has written! :)

      Delete
    2. I was exactly the same! I'm reading Always with Love at the moment which is the follow on from her short story, Christmas with Billy and Me.

      xx

      Delete
  2. You look so stunning with that butterfly filter!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you hunny, that's just a lovely comment! xx

      Delete
  3. I love that headband/tie! Such a cute pattern! And omg the L'oreal infallible is such a good product!!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cute little bandanas like that, and that foundation is the best I've ever used!

      Xx

      Delete
  4. I'm so looking forward to reading harry potter and the cursed child!

    Tasha x

    http://itsatashathing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a read, would love to hear what you think xx

      Delete
  5. You can never have too many dresses, right?! :) xx

    www.acrushonlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I'm going on holiday soon, and all I've got is dresses!

      Xx

      Delete
  6. I have the Cursed Child but haven't read it yet! I really need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an okay read, I loved being thrown back into the world of magic and hogwart, I miss it so much haha

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric