Friday 9 September 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day 9 | Rome


 

When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.
- Saint Ambrose 

Friday, Sept. 9: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?

If I could go anywhere in the entire world it would be Rome. In fact though, I am going to Rome very soon, and I don't think that I have ever been so excited about something in whole life. 

For as long as I can remember I've had the biggest fascination with Rome, although I'm not sure where it came from. Maybe it's the history of the city, I absolutely adore walking through museums or runs etc and learning about their history, you can have fun learning! I've never known a city to have such amazing architecture  the city just screams "explore me" and I cannot wait to do just that! I can't wait to be standing in awe in front of the colosseum, walking through the vatican or through the catacombs, everything in this city seems incredibly divine. 

There's a Roman saying "Even a lifetime isn't enough time to see Rome" and I don't think i've ever believe a quote so much in my life. Rome is certainly one of the worlds most fascinating cities, and I'm truly excited to have the opportunity to visit the city.


4 comments:

  1. You'll have a fantastic time! Rome is such and incredible city! Being there was so surreal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm literally so excited, I've waited far too long for this xx

      Delete
  2. How fun that you get to experience it!! So much culture and history; it'll be a great trip for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to take it all in, it's going to be so surreal!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric