Monday 5 September 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day 5 | Most Memorable Birthday: My 21st


Monday, Sept. 5: What was your most memorable birthday?

In January 2015, I celebrated my 21st Birthday. Now, if I'm being honest, the one birthday I wouldn't expect to remember would be my 21st! haha. This was by far my most memorable Birthday, it was full of fun, friends, alcohol, dancing, an unbearable amount of balloons, and cake, lots of cake.

I've always loved Birthdays, but I've never really cared what I spent my Birthday doing so long as I was surrounded by those that I love. My 21st was the first year of having a house and so we decided we need to do something to ensure we remembered this for years to come. It just so happened that my 21st coincided with our move in date, so we would have had a party regardless.

I honestly had the most magical time at this party, although since then I've changed a lot and if I was to do something like this now, I doubt I'd enjoy it as much. I'm so glad that I had such a wonderful party, and so glad of the memories, I just wish this one guy (MIKE) had of came to said party, although that's all history because we found love together regardless








What's your most memorable Birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric