Wednesday 21 September 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day 21 | Minimalistic Vanilla

Well hello Wednesday...I'm currently writing this post with the divine smell of cakes baking beautifully in the oven, and the moment I've finished here I'll be going to ice them! It's a little bit of a late post today, noticeably not as late as yesterdays 10pm post though! haha. I've had a lovely day with one of my nearest and dearest friends today, just eating delicious foods and watching Bridget Jones's Baby...AGAIN! I had a wonderful time, I appreciate these days more than most.



Wednesday, Sept. 21: If you were a flavor of ice cream, which flavor would you be? Why?

I REALLY have to be in the mood for ice cream to actually enjoy it, mainly because my sweet tooth isn't too big at all. However...when I'm feeling it, I will sit and scoff the entire tub without a second thought. haha.

If I were a flavour of ice cream I would probably be vanilla, and that's not to say I'm plain and boring, because that's certainly not what vanilla is! It is because I enjoy the little things in life, sometimes beauty comes in the most simplistic form. Which is another thing I enjoy my life to be, as simple as possible without any complications. Vanilla ice cream is a classic, and I love a classic, I find joy in the most normal day, just like in vanilla ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric