Sunday 18 September 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 18 | Keeping it simple



Wow, I can't believe how fast we're getting through this challenge! I don't really know what I'll post about once it's over haha. 
The one thing that seriously helps me in life is my planners/journals. 
There's nothing more I like than to be as organised as I can possibly be, and I absolutely love having something with me at all times to help with this. I always have some kind of journal/panner in my bag, it's a big must for me. It's always good to have something to hand incase you think of something amazing and need to get it down on paper before you forget. 

I always buy the most basic of planners, but I've been loving Lara Casey for awhile now, and think it's about time I spent some serious money on something worthwhile. I definitely think this will be a purchase for 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric