Tuesday 20 September 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day 20 | Believe...

Can you believe it? It's the 20th of September and that means we only have 10 days left until the end of the month! ROLL ON HALLOWEEN! It feels like just yesterday that we started this challenge, and now I'm sad to say that it's almost over for another year. This month has been a crazy rollercoaster for me, but will be finishing with what will hopefully be the best week of my life. For today though, we have a prompt to talk about!



Tuesday, Sept. 20: Something you wish more people knew or believed.

I wish that more people believed that their illness doesn't define who they are, it doesn't determine their life, and they are so much more than it! 

It's only over the past couple of weeks that I've actually came to realise how many people let their illnesses define who they are, and allow it to determine their life, and it's a horrible thing to see. No one should let their illness take control of their life, the illness is not who you are, it's a small part of you, you're so much more! 

I have PCOS, I'm not PCOS. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! I agree! We do this all the time with so many things. We say, they're mean, or I'm stupid...when really they just made a mean decision and I just made an unwise choice. Those things (and our illnesses) are not who we are! We're people who happen to struggle with those things, but not those things.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric