Wednesday 7 September 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day 7 : Things that bring me joy


Happy Wednesday! As you're reading this post I'm either at the hospital in my appointment or have just received results for the scary tests I've had done. I have absolutely been dreading this appointment for the last month and I'm praying for good news, keep your fingers crossed for me!

Let's not beat around the bush and get straight down to why we're here today, and that's for day 7 of the Blog-tember challenge!

"Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing is every day" - Henri J.M. Nouwen

Wednesday, Sept. 7: Five things that bring you joy.




1. My partner





2. Photography.



3. Blogging.



4. Reading.



5. Travelling.


What things bring you joy?


2 comments:

  1. These are all definitely joyful things! There are never enough books or travel for me either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gained around a hundred books this months and it doesn't seem like enough xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric