Tuesday 13 September 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day 13 | My Partner



Tuesday, Sept. 13: If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be? Why?

It would be amazing if you could really switch lives with someone, but unfortunately it's something that we can only dream of. My answer to this question would be Mike, my better half, without a doubt.

Mike is amazing, but that's obviously something that I would say, haha! I think by choosing him it would strengthen the bond between us, I would be able to understand how his mind works and how he see's the world. I think it would be crazy exciting to be inside his wonderful brain, even just for a day, and I'd love to be able to see myself as he does, maybe it would help me to appreciate myself more than I do. I would want to see his work life because although we do talk about it, it's not in depth, and I can't say that I fully understand how hard it is on him or how hard he works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric