Tuesday 6 September 2016

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day 6 | Travel Playlist


Tuesday, Sept. 6: Create a playlist. What you're listening to now, what encourages you, holiday favorites, etc.


Hey again! if you haven't already heard, I'm heading off to Rome shortly and I'm crazy excited. Unfortunately we're going to be flying from Gatwick in London, which means LOOOOONNNNGGG train journey down there, plus a long as hell wait until we actually fly out. I've been putting together a playlist to accompany me on this journey full of a wide variety of music and I'm here to share the best bits of my travel playlist with you!




Adele - While We Were Young 




Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer 


Shinedown - Unity 


McFly - Love is Easy 


Justin Bieber - Love Yourself 


Taylor Swift - Shake it off

Little Mix - Secret Love Son 


Ed Sheeran - Thinking out Loud


George Ezra - Listen to the Man


One Direction - Perfect 


Megan Trainer - No


Shawn Mendes - Stitches

So this is just a small selection of the music i plan on listening to whilst spending my time travelling to Rome, if i listed the entire playlist, I'd be here all day!


Are you going on holiday ?
What's in your travel playlist?

6 comments:

  1. I love the variety of this! Good luck in Rome :)

    Meghan | simplelifesoliloquies.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking Out Loud is one of my favorites, and One Direction is totally my guilty pleasure! Have a great time in Rome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love both of them, and can't wait for Rome! I'm sure I'll have the best time xx

      Delete
  3. I feel like you just posted all of my guilty pleasure songs :) Perfect for traveling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best playlist ever isn't it ? Haha. Xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric